On this day November 13, 2020, 5 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 38th Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last month.
However, from the start of November month, thirty-third dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 83-year-old female from Colombo 14, passed away at home due to Covid 19 related high blood pressure. These records as the 49th Covid death.
- The 68-year-old male from Chilaw passed away at IDH Hospital due to Covid 19 related high blood pressure. He was transferred from Chilaw hospital to IDH hospita. These record as the 50th Covid death.
- The 69-year-old male from Rathmalana passed away while admitting to the Hospital. He was passed away due to Covid 19 related chest pain and high blood pressure. These record as the 51st Covid death.
- The 78-year-old male from Colombo 13, passed away at home due to Covid 19 related heart attack. These record as the 52nd Covid death.
- The 64-year-old male from Colombo 13, passed away at home. These record as the 53rd Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
21st – November 01
22nd, 23rd – November 03
24th – November 04
25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
30th – November 06
31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
35th – November 08
36th – November 09
37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
47th and 48th – November 12
49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13