4 Covid 19 death reported Today
On this day November 22, 2020, 4 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 84th, 85th, 86th, and 87th death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 71st Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last two months.
However, from the start of November month, sixty-seven dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 70-year-old female from Colombo 15, passed away at the National hospital due to Covid 19 related pneumonia. She was passed away on November 21, 2020. These records as the 84th Covid death.
- The 53-year-old male from Colombo 12, passed away at the National hospital. He was passed away on November 20, 2020. These record as the 85th Covid death.
- The 84-year-old female from Borella passed away at home. She was passed away on November 21, 2020. These record as the 86th Covid death.
- The 75-year-old male from Colombo 10, passed away at the IDH hospital. He was passed away on November 22, 2020. These record as the 87th Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
- 21st – November 01
- 22nd, 23rd – November 03
- 24th – November 04
- 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
- 30th – November 06
- 31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
- 35th – November 08
- 36th – November 09
- 37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
- 42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
- 47th and 48th – November 12
- 49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13
- 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th – November 15
- 59th, 60th, and 61st – November 16
- 62nd, 63rd, 64th, 65th, and 66th – November 17
- 67th, 68th, and 69th – November 18
- 70th, 71st, 72nd, and 73rd – November 19
- 74th – November 20
- 75th, 76th, 77th, 78th, 79th, 80th, 81st, 82nd, and 83rd – November 21
- 84th, 85th, 86th, and 87th – November 22