4 Covid 19 death reported Today
On this day November 24, 2020, 4 Covid 19 death reported today in Sri Lanka. 91st, 92nd, 93rd, and 94th death reported today. Therefore, this makes the 78th Covid 19 death report in Sri Lanka for the last two months.
However, from the start of November month, seventy-four dead reporters so far in Sri Lanka.
The Health Authority said
- The 74-year-old male from Ginigathhena passed away at the Ragama hospital. He was passed away on November 22, 2020. These records as the 91st Covid death.
- The 54-year-old male from Siyambalape passed away at the National hospital. He was passed away on November 22, 2020. These record as the 92nd Covid death.
- The 73-year-old female from Colombo 15, passed away at the Homagama Hospital. She was passed away on November 24, 2020. These record as the 93rd Covid death.
- The 42-year-old male from Atulugama passed away at the IDH Hospital. She was passed away on November 24, 2020. These record as the 94th Covid death.
Covid 19 Deaths in 2020
- 21st – November 01
- 22nd, 23rd – November 03
- 24th – November 04
- 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th – November 05
- 30th – November 06
- 31st, 32nd, 33rd, and 34th – November 07
- 35th – November 08
- 36th – November 09
- 37th, 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st – November 10
- 42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th, and 46th – November 11
- 47th and 48th – November 12
- 49th, 50th, 51st, 52nd, and 53rd – November 13
- 54th, 55th, 56th, 57th, and 58th – November 15
- 59th, 60th, and 61st – November 16
- 62nd, 63rd, 64th, 65th, and 66th – November 17
- 67th, 68th, and 69th – November 18
- 70th, 71st, 72nd, and 73rd – November 19
- 74th – November 20
- 75th, 76th, 77th, 78th, 79th, 80th, 81st, 82nd, and 83rd – November 21
- 84th, 85th, 86th, and 87th – November 22
- 88th, 89th, and 90th – November 23
- 91st, 92nd, 93rd, and 94th – November 24