23000 Covid 19 patients in Sri Lanka
On this day 23000 Covid 19 cases pass over in Sri Lanka within new 496 coronavirus patients. Meanwhile, the new 7 covid-19 death reported death toll increases to 116. Total active Covid 19 patients have been exceeded by more than 6,300.
Divulapitiya and Peliyagoda Covid 19 Cluster
However, 19,500+ covid 19 patients identified from the Divulapitiya and Peliyagoda cluster. Total patients in the hospital have now reached 6,336.
Meanwhile, 346 Covid 19 patients recovered today and a total of 17,002 recovered in Sri Lanka.
- The 50-year-old female from Colombo 02.
- The 48-year-old male from Gothatuwa.
- The 73-year-old male from Moratuwa.
- The 70-year-old male from Chilaw.
- The 51-year-old female from Akuressa.
- The 90-year-old female from Colombo 13.
- The 78-year-old male from Maradana.
COVID 19 Cases Overview
Sri Lanka COVID 19 Cases Overview In 29-11-2020
Worldwide COVID 19 Cases Overview In 29-11-2020